Buddy Hall

Submitted 12/30/2018 10:52 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Steam ID STEAM_0:1:155800096
  • Date of Birth 03/01/2001
  • Communications Yes
  • Commitment Time 2
  • Attendance Yes
  • How did you hear about us? A friend who has lots of experience with Arma 3.
  • Recruiter Green
  • Why do you want to join the 3rd Ranger Battalion? (Be descriptive) I always wanted to be a part of a milsim in Arma 3. Once I purchased Arma 3 and got my bearings with the game, I wanted to find a unit that I believed would be a good fit for me. I've always been interested in realistic military game play and I enjoy administrative assignments within units (strangely enough). I've been taking a break from fully devoting myself to units such as the 75th for well over a year now, but I feel ready again to join a unit. The 75th Rangers is the most organized and ambitious unit that I have found, and it would be an absolute honor to be able to have a place in the 75th. 
  • Have you been in any realism/milsim units before? No. I do, however, have lots of experience in Garry's Mod.

In the case that you are curious as to what my exact experience was on Garry's Mod, I was a Captain in one of the Attack Battalions on Icefuse servers (I later became an Honorary Colonel) and was a 1st Lieutenant (2nd in Command to my SL) in Commando Squad Ion.

Sign in to follow this